Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
actually...

sophia la shok said:
absolutely darling, as always shoo shoo.

i bet the men ogle you so...;)

xx

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO.

i actually get little-to-no attention from the boys! my fan club tends to be limited to vintage-loving women on the internet (mostly cutie-pies themselves :))

oh, and thank you!

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
ohairas said:
SO pretty Shooshoo! I love those white glasses, wow! Are they vintage?
Nikki

thank you! yes, they are. i picked them up a week ago from a local store that specializes in vintage eyewear. they were so over-the-top i couldn't say no!

gluegungeisha

Practically Family
Today.

2329541637_f5f9a41477.jpg

rebelgtp

One of the Regulars
gluegungeisha said:
Hehe, okay! Thank you.

I've honestly gotten the "ahh, you look like my ex!" line at least three times on this forum, so it's becoming very strange. [huh]

yeah i would be one of those and the resemblance is just kinda scary, but in a good way. :)

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Daisy Buchanan said:
Wowza! You ladies are all so beautiful. I love how everyone has a different way of expressing themselves through their photos. They're all magnificent. I haven't logged in a while. Got kind of sidetracked by the "Spa" (hospital) again. Typical, just when I had said that I was back, I once again disappeared:(

Well this time I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my time here will be more frequent, like it was in the good old days:)

So, living with a budding photographer certainly has it's benefits! Photos whenever I want, and some when I don't want!! But, Hem is really enjoyable to work with, and he has a way of making every shoot new and fun, and is filled with so many amazing ideas too. Lucky me, a best friend and a great photographer!!

So here's a few shots from the past couple of shoots. I was pretty run down during these shoots, but now that I'm on the mend, again (fingers crossed) I'm hoping that I'll look less tired for the next shoot, which is this Friday!
cherylbackdresswmrs0.jpg
cherylmaroonglamourwmfb1.jpg
cherylmaroonportrait2wmga7.jpg

Sorry to post so many! We've taken a lot of photos over the past few months. I have more on my myspace page so check them out if you'd like. Oh and make sure to leave your comments, I like feedback, it helps with future shoots:)

Ciao,
Daisy B.

Sheesh. We should all look so tired! You're gorgeous.
Welcome back! Hope it all went well.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Daisy, I hope you are hospital free for quite some time now, you poor thing! Darling shots tho. I love your bangs, they look great on you!!

GGG, awesome makeup. Your hair really is getting long!

Lo and RHRH, I wish I could hang with you guys. :(
You always look like you're having a great time in all of your pics.

Here's one more from the Eureka trip. This was in the lobby of our hotel and someone was coming, thus the "hurry up and take it" look on my face. And thank you again to the dear FL member who helped me with photoshop!!
Nikki
2325068890_8f1cc88aa3.jpg

Smuterella

One Too Many
Having a giggle whilst getting ready to go out

pardon the size, photobucket crashes every time I try and reduce it, it likes being big!

IMG_8221.jpg

D

Deleted member 3716

Smuterella said:
Having a giggle whilst getting ready to go out

pardon the size, photobucket crashes every time I try and reduce it, it likes being big!

IMG_8221.jpg

Hey Marilyn!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael