Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

drjones

A-List Customer
technical question

Darhling said:
These were supposed to be in the clothes thread, but I found them 'too much' since I have begun practicing poses for a pinup shoot
lol so they ended up here.. !! one with glasses, one without glasses.

DSC01595.jpg

DSC01600.jpg

I was wondering if that style skirt has a name? I tried to describe one to a friend and it got confusing.

DRJONES

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
drjones said:
I was wondering if that style skirt has a name? I tried to describe one to a friend and it got confusing.

DRJONES

Highwaisted stretch pencil skirt (it's the Taisha skirt from Wolford, they properly has the correct term on their site).

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Mojito said:
Photos from the weekend...as the Gin-and-Its, Brunelles, punch and something I called a "Pomatini" kicked in, the hand gestures more and more silly, the posing became more elaborate, we forgot how to use the flash, and I managed to put a toe through my stocking!

Vamp.jpg

posing4.jpg

Mo you're my favorite 1920s chick. :)

dahliaoleander

One of the Regulars
Mojito said:
Photos from the weekend...as the Gin-and-Its, Brunelles, punch and something I called a "Pomatini" kicked in, the hand gestures more and more silly, the posing became more elaborate, we forgot how to use the flash, and I managed to put a toe through my stocking!

Vamp.jpg

posing4.jpg

Mojito- You rock!

Darhling - I love that look! You should do a tut. (tutorial) for your hair and make up!

zaika

One Too Many
Miss 1929 said:
There is nothing unfortunate in that lovely picture! And blue eyeshadow is always in! You look great, very sultry.

you're the lovely one miss 1929!! ;) lol not to mention kind.

but i do thank you. :)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
dahliaoleander said:
Darhling - I love that look! You should do a tut. (tutorial) for your hair and make up!

thanks hun! Well the hair is very unvintage! My natural curls with a few ringlets added to those straight strands.. the makeup, sure! I'll post it later for you in the beauty section.

Mojito

One Too Many
Thank you! I'm always a bit hesitant to post photos like that, as I come across as both a poseur and an would-be vamp. It's never deliberate, though - well, not much. The hands just seem to enjoy finding positions that look like I'm imitating a Balinese dancer, and even when I think I'm just smiling at the camera, I'm surprised that the results look like I'm vamping. Yes, there was some very 90s "voguing" going on!

Deadpandiva, that whole ensemble just spells "tropical", and from a cold, wet, windy winter night is just too tempting!

Dahrling, with or without the glasses, you're style personified.

Zaika, I wish I could pull off that eye makeup! Even managing the technical side is a challenge - but more importantly, you wear it easily and with class.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mojito said:
Deadpandiva, that whole ensemble just spells "tropical", and from a cold, wet, windy winter night is just too tempting! .

I always forget about that whole reversal of seasons thing! Time for you to show off your furs, darling...

zaika

One Too Many
Mojito said:
Zaika, I wish I could pull off that eye makeup! Even managing the technical side is a challenge - but more importantly, you wear it easily and with class.

thank you. i was actually going for that dark 1920's look (your pics reminded me...)...but it just turned out silly. lol

if you put enough on, i'm sure you could pull it off. just keep applying it... ;)

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
zaika said:
thank you. i was actually going for that dark 1920's look (your pics reminded me...)...but it just turned out silly. lol

if you put enough on, i'm sure you could pull it off. just keep applying it... ;)

Zaika, if I try on blue eyeshadow, I look like I should be working at the Dairy Queen...........in 1979! LOL

I love your new Avatar... :D

zaika

One Too Many
desi_de_lu_lu said:
Zaika, if I try on blue eyeshadow, I look like I should be working at the Dairy Queen...........in 1979! LOL

I love your new Avatar... :D

we are beanie avatar twins! lol go go beanie rangers!

1979 DQ...totally awesome! i know what i'll play at next. tee hee. i found this 70's summer dress at the Greedwill...haha.

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
zaika said:
we are beanie avatar twins! lol go go beanie rangers!

1979 DQ...totally awesome! i know what i'll play at next. tee hee. i found this 70's summer dress at the Greedwill...haha.

heheh..your avatar says "a loaf of bread a jug of wine and thou"

my beanie avatar says "my bugati is in the shop"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot