Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

alexandra

Practically Family
ShortClara said:
275RT2.jpg

This is one of those pictures that I wish was of me because it looks so great and I wish I looked that great. Put it in a massive frame and hang it over your bed! Or send it to me and I'll hang it over mine!

MissS

A-List Customer
ShortClara said:
I haven't posted here in a while. These were taken my Mr.NewportCustom, Lee. There are others in this series over in The Powder Room, but these are a couple of my faves from our shoot. I vintage-ed them up a bit.

We almost crashed a wedding to take this one. They thought we were the photographer for the event.

326RT.jpg

275RT2.jpg

So this posting is a shameless request for validation, as I am feeling low today. Blech.

Damn, you're such a hottie!

freebird

Practically Family
ShortClara said:
I haven't posted here in a while. These were taken my Mr.NewportCustom, Lee. There are others in this series over in The Powder Room, but these are a couple of my faves from our shoot. I vintage-ed them up a bit.

We almost crashed a wedding to take this one. They thought we were the photographer for the event.

326RT.jpg

275RT2.jpg

So this posting is a shameless request for validation, as I am feeling low today. Blech.

If you look in the dictionary for the word hot, you'll find a picture of yourself.;)

ShortClara

One Too Many
OMG *laughs* I always thought if I looked in the dictionary under "goofy" I'd find me! Golly everyone, thank you! My day is way less blech now :)

Locktown, wow - thanks! I think it's the nose~

Alexandra, you silly! You DO look great! Go back a few pages girl - I think about 10087476 people said so ;)

alexandra

Practically Family
ShortClara said:
Alexandra, you silly! You DO look great! Go back a few pages girl - I think about 10087476 people said so ;)

Thank you but the point is, your happy picture made me feel happy and wish I were there!

Jealousss

Jack R.

New in Town
Short Clara, you are beautiful. Who am I kidding? All the women in here are, I'm glad I joined. :eusa_clap

InspectorMorse

One of the Regulars
Wonderful thread! ShortClara & Sinatras_gal you both have wonderful photos ...lovely...so many in this thread have given us great images of class & style!...thanks for sharing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo