Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies' Vintage Dresses and Coat 40s and 50s

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
50s button-back wiggle dress. 38-28-38. Has a few repairs (darted) at the armholes. Asking $25.
DSCN0450.jpg

DSCN0451.jpg

Wide-collar white semi-sheer pleated skirt dress with lucite rhinestone flower buttons. 27" waist on this one. Bought on ebay but never worn (waist too small), asking $40.
DSCN0452.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I'm pained that none of this stuff will fit me. I always loved that pink dress. Also sorry to see you're parting with the linen one with the rhinestones. Gorgeous dress!

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
KittyT said:
I'm pained that none of this stuff will fit me. I always loved that pink dress. Also sorry to see you're parting with the linen one with the rhinestones. Gorgeous dress!

I'm not sure that none of it will fit you ... oh, you mean the too-big bust? it never seems to be too much of a problem with us. Are you coming to the Swap n' Bop? You can try on.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
I'm not sure that none of it will fit you ... oh, you mean the too-big bust? it never seems to be too much of a problem with us. Are you coming to the Swap n' Bop? You can try on.

I want to come to the Swap n Bop, but Sean has a gig Friday. If I had a car, I'd just come down Saturday morning, but that's a bit of a pain to do on the bus :-/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner