Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lady Murderess in a fedora.

Dated Guy

Familiar Face
There was a film, possibly 1940's in which, during the last scenes, a female wearing a raincoat and a Fedora hat, attempts to kill someone with a knife. A hand grasps her arm and the hat is removed or falls off, her blonde hair cascades down. That image just sticks in my memory and I haven't a clue what the film title is, or anything else for that matter... I thought it might be 'The Blue Dahlia' but no it isn't..... !! [huh]

Anybody please help me sleep nights again... ??

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Scratching my head here...but I think it was one of the Thin Man movies. Not the first one...Not the Thin Man Goes Home, nor Song of the Thin Man, but one of the other two.

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Scratching my head here...but I think it was one of the Thin Man movies. Not the first one...Not the Thin Man Goes Home, nor Song of the Thin Man, but one of the other two.
I don't think it was After the Thin Man, the first sequel; I've seen that one (and it's dynamite).

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I may be wrong about it being the Thin Man (but I'm still thinking it was one of them...) but I'm sure there was one William Powell movie where the killer was a man dressed as a woman...okay, I think I'm going down the wrong track, with regard to the original question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner