Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Langlitz Leathers' Butterscotch Goat

Tony No-Toes

One of the Regulars
GriffDeLaGriff said:
That columbia is very much to my liking. Is it the same but in suede? Goat-suede? they just rip of the top part? I dont get it hehe but I would love to have one!!! :D

The Columbia above is the same goat hide in suede. I'm pretty certain that the cafe racer above is a Langlitz Crescent which, to my understanding, is a completely different style and cut with a trimmer fit and full bi swing back and mandarin collar. Although, I'd prefer one with a simple shirt style collar.

I really like these lighter tan colors, reminds me of leather jackets in 70s when there were a proliferation of all kinds of colors you just don't see anymore outside vintage dealer's shops.

BigWasabi

New in Town
Ping: @Tony No-Toes
Any chance we can get an update on this and see how the butterscotch has aged? I ask cause I'm thinking of this custom color myself. I'm trying to avoid the "flat" color and would like some patina if possible.. maybe even have to condition it to help it get there some...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou