Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LARGE 20s/30s Linen Plus-Fours/Knickers/Breeks, 36W

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
Time for my semi-annual cleaning out of closets and getting rid of things that I don't wear or don't work for me for one reason or another.

This is a gorgeous pair of cream-colored linen plus fours, so named because ~4" of material droops over the knee when fastened. You don't find these in this size very often! They are in absolutely fantastic condition for the age - no rips, tears, holes, or anything like that. All the original buttons are present. The only issue is an approx. 3mm beige spot on the front, to the left of the fly. It might well come out with laundering, but it's faint enough not to be noticed as is. There are also a couple of pinhead-sized rust spots that are nearly impossible to see and which would probably also come out with laundering.

These would be perfect for the golf course, the Governor's Island picnic, or any other summertime events where you want to stay cool and look

See photos below, and PM me if you have any questions. Asking $80 shipped in the continental US; I will ship elsewhere for slightly more. Paypal only.

Measurements:
Waist: 36", nothing to let out
Inseam: 23.25"
Outseam: 34"
Thigh circumference: 31"
Maximum fastened cuff circumference: slightly over 14"

DSCF7625-1.jpg
DSCF7635-1.jpg
DSCF7629-1.jpg
DSCF7637-1.jpg
DSCF7632-1.jpg
DSCF7634-1.jpg