Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather in the Snow!!! Southern Snow or otherwise! Ya'll show your Stuff

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
As we do not get a lot of Snow down here as opposed to Buffalo and as we do not get a chance to flaunt it except for occasional wear...Today was the day! Got a message from work that because we had a Whopping 6" of snow we were off and not to come in.. And since everyone I know is dropping snow photos on FB like crazy (me too) I thought what the heck... Here's a few from earlier this morning...oh yeah most of it has melted by now...

Just as new for my daughters dog too!
66c6032a-2a62-40df-9ac6-bd91e7e6037f_zpsbd2bec1f.jpg

Lost Worlds Jean Jacket Horsehide (Stuart replaced the way too short sleeves so I could use it for riding)
c9d1b0c2-7c48-4635-9c98-990b79195a64_zps8bf731fc.jpg

Let's see some more shots Y'all!!!!

Attachments

• c9d1b0c2-7c48-4635-9c98-990b79195a64_zps8bf731fc.jpg
    c9d1b0c2-7c48-4635-9c98-990b79195a64_zps8bf731fc.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Wilbur, as you know, I grew up in Chattanooga and don't ever recall seeing snow during that time. I don't think you would have a problem riding your Harley down Signal Mountain until you hit bottom! :eeek:

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Wilbur, as you know, I grew up in Chattanooga and don't ever recall seeing snow during that time. I don't think you would have a problem riding your Harley down Signal Mountain until you hit bottom! :eeek:

Hi Fanch:

During the 20 years we have been in Chattanooga it has only snowed a couple of times and before that in Atlanta...well let's just say they print T-Shirts for Major Snow and Ice Storms down there.

Yep if I took the bike out today on Signal, I would definitely be a downhill racer! Especially this morning!

DSC_0831_zps97512feb.jpg

pauleway

Practically Family
were getting upwards of 18" today, already have a foot + and it won't be over till tomorrow morning.

We've already had over 95" of snow this year in the Buffalo NY area, so you are welcome to any of the rest of it for the rest of the season!

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Sorry, but it's been MUCH too cold up here to wear my leather flight jackets since mid-December!

We got about a foot of snow here yesterday, then heavy rain that became ice as it hit the ground, then another four inches of snow on top last night. Argh!

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
How I envy you guys in the NE USA. ;) Today in N Texas skies are sunny with current temp of 47F and high expected to be around 65F. HOWEVER, payback here June through September. :flame:

winterland1

Practically Family
My Alexander Leathers Roadster in our Minnesota winter. Face is snowy too. Ha. Suprisingly it keeps me fairly warm with layers. I have worn it most all the winter. I wear it most all the time except when I am going to be outside for a length of time. Especially when we have been in the -20F range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael