Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather jackets colours...

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Kehoe arrived Monday. Haven't seen it in full sun yet as Chicago weather is irreversibly in the toilet right now. Fittingly here are some bathroom pics. I'm talking with Alan right now about repro'ing this in my size in a CXL hide. This one is tagged a 42" and fits like a 40". It's a really nice blue, remarkably light and will serve as a nice wind breaker in the spring.
View attachment 62854
View attachment 62855

A size 40 you say?....If its too small for you ton, I know someone who might be interested in taking it off your hands.....

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Kehoe arrived Monday. Haven't seen it in full sun yet as Chicago weather is irreversibly in the toilet right now. Fittingly here are some bathroom pics. I'm talking with Alan right now about repro'ing this in my size in a CXL hide. This one is tagged a 42" and fits like a 40". It's a really nice blue, remarkably light and will serve as a nice wind breaker in the spring.
View attachment 62854
View attachment 62855

This is very cool!

nick123

I'll Lock Up
As promised, Aero Board Racer in the navy Vicenza. Jacket made by Julie! Fit pics must wait until it gets light outside.
IMG_2918.JPG

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude seriously, time to stick. That's awesome. Couldn't have done better if they dipped you in carbonite and made a mold of you. Sweet jacket Nick. Congrats!

100000% agreed with Ton here. You've had some nice fitting jacket Nick and how it often goes is that someone gets a nice jacket, looks like it cannot be improved on and then they get another one which is even better but from my experience with Aero, CR's and leather jackets in general, this is it! Great on the shoulders, zipper is falling straight, sleeves seem perfect... It's really fantastic, man!

Oh yeah..... sure thing Monitor...I'll um make sure I um post it right to you.....totally unrelated, did you hear about all the lost mail Australia Post as been having lately???

[emoji6]

lol

nick123

I'll Lock Up
It really is something. Highly recommend the Navy Vicenza, or Vicenza for ease of wear alone. Most comfortable horsehide I've ever handled. Not at all a "wild" color nor too far a jump off the cliff of orthodoxy. And of course Carrie and Wade as always who beyond being easy to work with, packed the box with love and care. Maybe the collar needs to settle a bit but that's really about it as far as what is needed in the break in process. If you know your measurements, the BR is a rather predictable fit so no surprises fit wise. Groovy jacket.

I noticed the pockets in the fit pic are totally non-parallel. Just the way I had it on lol. First "Julie" jacket, and not a stitch out of place. She is indeed a lion and a fox :) Hats off!

Mark

Practically Family
That's a beautiful colour, not too blue. Fantastic fit as well. Congrats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran