Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lelewer Mens 63/4 Black Fedora

SteveS

New in Town
Hi everyone,

I recently came across this wonderful vintage Lelewer bowler size 63/4 and although it's not my size I had to pick up and make sure it received the proper handling and care, what can I say I'm a sucker for anything vintage :) I am offering it here before listing anywhere else as I know those interested in this type of hat would take great care of it. On to the details:

This hat is black, the images make the hat appear a little faded but I assure you it is dark black. The felt is in great shape, no tears or holes and has held it's shape well. The brim is in good shape for the most part with a few areas along the edge where the material is split. The inside band is in good shape, but is delicate, there are a few spots where it is cracked at the edge. The silk/material lining the inside is in good overall shape with a few small stain spots here and there. The stitching for the lining at the back side of the hat has come apart. The printing on the lining and on the inside band is in great shape.

I'm going to be a bit unorthodox regarding the price, but I'm not setting a starting price as I'm not an expert on pricing vintage hats and caps, plus I've had a hard time finding comparables, so what I'm going to do is accept offers (feel free to shoot me a message if you don't want to post your offer) over the next week to see if anyone is interested. Please let me know if you have any questions or have a specific picture you would like me to take and I will do my best to provide. Also if you would like to talk about the hat instead of going back and forth via email let me know and we can set up a time to answer any questions you may have.

Warm regards,
Steve

DSC01349.jpg

DSC01348.jpg

DSC01361.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

DSC01358.jpg

DSC01356.jpg

DSC01355.jpg

DSC01353.jpg

DSC01352.jpg

Last edited: