Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Levis Red Tab Leather Trucker Jacket size Large

1avrgjoe

Familiar Face
($500 net to me includes shipping) (I put clips on the collar to make it right, tha's what's in the pic and it worked like a charm, the collar isn't so wide and high now) I'm selling my Levis Red Tab very very reluctantly. I'm afraid it's too small for me. I posted pics in the thread "Does this Levis leather trucker fit me?". It's so close but just doesn't make it. I tried to convince myself I'd lose 20lbs and it would be fine but I'd nee to lose 2" in height also and that's not happening. These are so rare, and especially in like new condition. They are on Ebay for $5, $6, $7, $800. Those are all vintage an well used. I'm asking $500 net to me shipped OBO. I don't "NEED" the money, I'ts not like I need rent or Truck repairs, I just want to pass it on to someone that will use it. I'll say I paid $470 and $40 for shipping so I'll take a little hit but that's probably going to be it. Email me if you want it at smcjoecohen@yahoo.com, post i'll take it in replies, time stamp will be used to determine 1st priority. I can't upload pics right now my internet sucks ass so I'm going to try to post this thread and ad pics in a minute. I got the pics up and this is a link to the thread w/more pics http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?76556-Does-this-Levis-Leather-Trucker-fit-me
IMG_0028_zps05c5a1be.jpg
IMG_0018_zps5b5de406.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Shoulder 2 shoulder 21.5"
Waist 22"
Sleeve 25.75"
Pit 2 pit 24.5"
Collar seam to bottom 24.5"

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members