Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lids of the Proletariat

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Look at all the caps. I can pick out two that are similar to those i own - and I'm noting that none of them shape their cap's bill the way I do mine. I'd better straighten up and fly right...

cap_boys.jpg

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Brother, Can You Spare a Krispy Kreme?

And these depression-era Americans, despite their poverty, have taken some pretty nice hats with them to Skid Row.

outtawork.jpg

"The Revenuers come and tuk everything but this Dobbs. The wife, she kicked up a partickl'r fuss, but they wasn't makin' off with my hat, nosir."​

scotrace said:
Look at all the caps. I can pick out two that are similar to those i own - and I'm noting that none of them shape their cap's bill the way I do mine. I'd better straighten up and fly right...

cap_boys.jpg

Gee, I hope you don't try to shape the brim of your bowler or homburg. The two guys in the center look fine with their hats as they are. :p
Leave the brim of your boater alone or you will end up looking like Shemp in the Three Stooges when he snaps the brim of his boater because Moe and Larry snap the brim of their felt hats. :p

Regards to all,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda