• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Liquid Eyeliner

Discussion in 'Beauty' started by tuppence, Jun 22, 2016.

1. tuppence

tuppence Practically Family

What is the best liquid eyeliner for doing winged eyes. I haven't found any that don't flake off after a while or just don't give a even black colour.

2. Boots No7 (the MAC-alike) and 100% Pure Black Tea are the ones I have. Neither flakes, but both need an oil based remover. I do use a primer as well though because I find everything goes on better with it. I use any/all of the Urban Decay primer potions.

tuppence likes this.
  3. tuppence

Thanks for the suggestion Bixie, I'm not sure we get Boots in Australia but I'm sure i could find it online somewhere. Saves wasting money on products that don't work :)

4. You're welcome. 100% Pure is available online and A Vintage Vanity demonstrated it in one of her videos which is what made me try it so you have a celeb endorsement if you are wary about spending money!

tuppence likes this.
  5. tuppence

Cool Thanks :)

Bixie Bliss likes this.
  6. EmerIreland

EmerIreland New in Town

I just switched to NYX matte eyeliner and I'm loving it. Not sure of the in-store AU availability but you can buy their stuff online...

7. Linda Nexus

Linda Nexus New in Town

Have you tried Eyeko London Eye Do Liquid Eye Liner? Customer reviews are good so far..

8. Melissa Mixon

Melissa Mixon New in Town

Urban decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil is a good option too. You can order online.

9. MissNathalieVintage

MissNathalieVintage A-List Customer

Jordana's fabu liner is my favorite it does not move and its in a marker like tube and goes on like a sharpie.