Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

List of Those Owed Funds for Jacket Orders Placed With Mark Moye - Aero USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deacon

Familiar Face
Following HoosierDaddy's recommendation, I've started this thread to see if we can compile a list of those who paid Mark Moye for jacket orders that were never placed with Aero Scotland before he shut down business at Aero USA.

In December of 2011 I placed an order on Aero USA's eBay merchant site for a Half-Belt, paying the complete price ($949.00) by using PayPal's Bill Me Later credit plan. I'm scheduled to make payments for this purchase in May.

Deacon

nissle

New in Town
April of 2011 i made a deposit of $400 for a LHB. In June i also made a paypal payment for the remaining balance of $499. Total paid $899.

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
Order placed Dec 2009, paypal balance in full for LHB & Grizzly - -total amount is too depressing to type!

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Order placed Dec 2009, paypal balance in full for LHB & Grizzly - -total amount is too depressing to type!

You can't mean Dec. 2009? You've waited over 3 years? No way. Did you personally pick out the horse that your hide was going to come from once it passed away?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
As per the previous thread I do notice how "low" the post count is on folks having been stiffed. Gets one ta thinkin'. I almost pulled the trigger in January... glad I waited.

Worf

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
As per the previous thread I do notice how "low" the post count is on folks having been stiffed. Gets one ta thinkin'. I almost pulled the trigger in January... glad I waited.

Worf

Only a minority seem to be FL members Worf, it appears obvious now that at least some of the members here got preferential treatment. I'd also like to echo the advice in the other thread, and urge anyone in this situation to join the growing ranks who have filed a complain with U.S. Attorney for the District of South Carolina: http://www.justice.gov/usao/sc/index.html.

Meanwhile, any one who has been done out of money who hasn't yet been in contact with me, please drop me a mail with proof of what monies you have paid (paypal invoice, scan of credit card bills, etc) and what you ordered and we'll see if there's anything we can do to help cushion the blow you've had - holly@aeroleatherclothing.com

Thanks,

Holly

trob09

New in Town

Worf
Just as a small counter to this - I had never posted on TFL until after I had received my refund from Mark last week. Am I an anomaly? perhaps. Clearly there are others who had posted more (not hard to do) who waited longer and have not heard back from Mark about their order or refund. There are also others who ordered after I did who have jacket in hand.

Go figure.

Last edited:

jlanderson

One of the Regulars
Just as a small counter to this - I had never posted on TFL until after I had received my refund from Mark last week. Am I an anomaly? perhaps. Clearly there are others who had posted more (not hard to do) who waited longer and have not heard back from Mark about their order or refund. There are also others who ordered after I did who have jacket in hand.

Go figure.

Lucky bum.

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer

Go figure.

There certainly doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason in it, but out of around 80 customers in the same boat, only a relatively small number post on here.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
There certainly doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason in it, but out of around 80 customers in the same boat, only a relatively small number post on here.
Makes sense. If you weren't on one of the boards, here or VLJ how would you know if your situation was unusual or not? You'd let it ride for months and months thinking this was a "normal" time frame. While folks who were active on the boards were kept "happy". I hope everyone get's paid on cash or leather... that's all I'm hopin' for.

Worf

Worf

I'll Lock Up
80?!
Averaging what, $500-$1000 apiece?
Blimey...
+1 That's an awful lot of dosh hanging loose! From 40 to 80 grand and who knows if the list if "complete" and I'm sure there are folks out for far more. One guy remarked in the previous thread he was out $1,800 large.

Worf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy