Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LL Bean Goatskin Flight Jacket sz48 USA made

SGTROCK

One of the Regulars
Excellent Condition LL Bean Jacket with some wear. This is the older , more sought after made in USA version with dark chocolate Goatskin. Looks almost new with some green patina on the top part of the brass zipper, no bad or musty smell. in a larger size. 175.00 shipped in USA.
Pit to Pit 27.5"
Outside sleeve 30"
front length 24.5
Shoulder 21.5"
Back length 28.5
DSC01456.JPG DSC01457.JPG DSC01458.JPG

ideaguy

One Too Many
rats. if it were a 46-I'd be wearing it by now; I normally take a 44/46, prefer jackets on the loose side-would you consider
this jacket to fit snug, just right, or loose according to your other jackets of same size?
And-how much for the carpet you're standing on in photo #1??
I'm in Mass. as well; ain't it just big fun having a new Governor who doesn't know how to get to
the State House-never mind having to pay off all those nice folks who "elected" him?
Please get back to me- PM is fine.

SGTROCK

One of the Regulars
I am 6'1 and 210 and The jacket fits me a little loose, I could keep it and use it for a jacket to wear over a wool sweater which would be quite useful in New England. It has no tag so i am just guessing at the size

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner