Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Long enough undershirts?

Jovan

Suspended
Does anyone know of undershirt Ts that are long enough to tuck in size Medium? It's been a fruitless search so far. My price limit is $10 a shirt. Thanks.

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Jovan said:
Does anyone know of undershirt Ts that are long enough to tuck in size Medium? It's been a fruitless search so far. My price limit is $10 a shirt. Thanks.

I've been wearing the Jockey tagless ones in Large/Long. I'm sure you can chase them down on sale. They are long enough even on my lanky torso.

Feraud

Bartender
With the proliferation of baggy and oversized clothes I am surprised to read long t-shirts are hard to find.
If I see anything I will give notice.

skbellis

One of the Regulars
JCPenney

JCPenney's has medium tall (6' - 6'3 1/2") available from their Stafford brand. Their T-undershirts are high quality. I exclusively wear the XL Tall ones because of my long torso. I believe a 3 pack of them cost me $23 dollars at the store the other week.

Cheers,

--Scott

Jovan

Suspended
Feraud said:
With the proliferation of baggy and oversized clothes I am surprised to read long t-shirts are hard to find.
If I see anything I will give notice.
Well, undershirts should never be baggy, or the armholes won't fit into dress shirts. Mine, anyways, which I always try to get fitted.

Jovan

Suspended
Little update. I found that Hanes is surprisingly good in this regard. I took a chance, but found that these were worth it. I'm not too worried about shrinkage, given they are pre-shrunk anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner