Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

looking for 1920s suits and jackets.

cpdv

One of the Regulars
Hey guys, I was looking to increase my actual 20s wardrobe and I was wondering if anyone might have any bits and pieces they would like to part with. I have a 32 waist and I'm about a 39 chest sleeves around 24 inches and the inseam doesn't matter because with 27.5 I doubt any pants are going to be too short. Just PM me! Thanks again guys.

cpdv

One of the Regulars
Wearable please and I prefer early and leaning towards jazzy if not outrightly so. Bold patterns don't bother me either. The more interesting the better.

cpdv

One of the Regulars
I don't mind more conservative cuts as long as they are distinctive looking. And I'd go as late as 25 providing its not too droll.

cpdv

One of the Regulars
You and everyone else I know
Thats why I figured I would ask you gentlemen on here. I figured most likely a higher percentage of 20s anything on here. As far as style I like high button stance and peak lapels but I think its really a case of beggars cant be choosers.

Claudio

Vendor
Hey guys, I was looking to increase my actual 20s wardrobe and I was wondering if anyone might have any bits and pieces they would like to part with. I have a 32 waist and I'm about a 39 chest sleeves around 24 inches and the inseam doesn't matter because with 27.5 I doubt any pants are going to be too short. Just PM me! Thanks again guys.

Hi, I may be able to help but cannot find the PM button. If you are still looking please send me a PM - thanks! Claudio

DamianM

Vendor
Well if you where anywhere near Los Angeles. There will be a sale at The set shop.

You want 20s suits well there will be racks among racks of 20s suits there. To bad none of them fit me but its great to look at them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy