Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Anj4 as new size 42

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Sell that Roadhouse and get this one instead. I, for one, would be the first potential buyer. :D

John's jacket is beautiful but I prefer to layer, thick leather jackets never were my cup of tea. Best of luck with the sale though, best ANJ4 there is out there!

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sell that Roadhouse and get this one instead. I, for one, would be the first potential buyer. :D

John's jacket is beautiful but I prefer to layer, thick leather jackets never were my cup of tea. Best of luck with the sale though, best ANJ4 there is out there!

Something can really be said for the versatility of layering. Options in layering.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Would you mind posting your measurements? I'm pretty certain this jacket is too big for me but can't say for certain since i'm guessing the plush shearling effects the fit. Height/weight/suit/shirt size

Chris7273

One of the Regulars
I am far too broke to buy something of this price, and it would not fit my Husband, to small, but that is the best looking leather jacket for warm weather I've ever seen.

If you consider this jacket for warm weather, Then what is cold weather for you ? Where do you live ? :)

Reactions: MET

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner