Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Bedford HH FS:(

strokes1251

Practically Family
Here's the thread with pics ill take some more later if anyone wants more. Unfortunately this jacket looks like a blanket when I dont wear a flannel or heavy sweater. So you guys are in luck only 500 shipped in the US! But I will do 450 shipped this week only :)I font want to gain weight to wear it! Lol :D
Measurements
Chest: 42"
Waist: 42"
Shoulder width: 18 1/2"
Jacket length: 31"
Sleeve length: 23"

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?80390-Lost-Worlds-Bedford-In-Black-HH

nick123

I'll Lock Up
If you click on the "default style" button on the bottom, it will take you to the desktop format. From there, go to your post, click "edit post", and try clicking on the link you posted. Save changes, and the link should work.

Last edited:

strokes1251

Practically Family
the link can be opened by high lighting it, right click and select open link

YES! lol and I just remeasured the jacket and its barely at 23 on the sleeves and right on 21 for the chest. Stuart wasn't kidding when he said he makes the chest accurate to the inch! lol and yes all the pics if you guys need more ill take more!
2w2kkrd.jpg

vsnecm.jpg

2ev3kab.jpg

fuqkx1.jpg

200v4g1.jpg

2wlri2w.jpg

2ai4qa9.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo