Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Bedford Sz42 Black HH Sale or Trade

Navydivedoc

One of the Regulars
This was a recent trade that I did with strokes1251, my LW A2 for his LW Bedford. This is a great jacket, was no way misrepresented by the good Mr. Strokes, and the trade was an easy and pleasant experience.

All that said, while this a great jacket, I just don't see it becoming one of my go-to choices. It deserves to be worn, and I probably won't be the one to do it.

It's tagged a 42, with the following measurements.

Pit to pit (buttoned and flat) - 22"
Sleeve length (outer from shoulder seam)-23"
Back length (collar seam to base)-30"
Shoulder width (max seam to seam, straight)-18.5"

Beautiful grain and the leather has broken in nicely. Soft, no longer the stiff heavy HH that comes fresh from LW. This is the heavy weight 4 oz. The liner is partially alpaca or some other wool on the bottom half, otherwise usual LW materials.

DSC_8075_2-XL.jpg

DSC_8076-L.jpg

DSC_8077-L.jpg

DSC_8079-L.jpg

DSC_8078-L.jpg

DSC_8071_2-L.jpg

DSC_8073-L.jpg

DSC_8072-L.jpg

I would be very interested in trades, either straight across or cash in either direction. I'm always on the hunt for the next great jacket. Other LW jackets, especially a Suburban, Raider or other casual shorter style. Aero Highwayman or the like. Not really interested in biker style jackets. A2 considered; can't do a G1 style as I'm AD Navy but not an aviator. I'm always open to other options. What do have? It never hurts to ask.

I'd sell outright for $450 shipped CONUS.

Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC_8075_2-L.jpg
    DSC_8075_2-L.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

Navydivedoc

One of the Regulars
Still hunting for a trade, or a straight up sale. Someone must have something in a 38-40, maybe just a little tighter than it used to be, not seeing much wear, stuck in that back bedroom closet...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou