Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Stuart vs. Pegasus Kevin

Windstorm81

One of the Regulars
You know having dealt with both makers, I can safely that while Stuart may have his certain reputation here, the man is extremely responsive and prompt with his communications compared with Kevin from Pegasus. In all of many emails to Stuart, he would respond on average within an hour during working hours of the day. Even on weekends, he would respond to my email from the night before at 6am ! The man certainly works hard.

On the other hand, with Kevin, its 36 to 72 hours before a response !! While his jackets are very nice, he really needs to be prompt with client's or potential client's emails. It goes a long way, I feel, in one's comfort and confidence in that company. With LW, Stuart's prompt communication combined with the extremely high quality of his jackets just makes me wanna come back for more :)

Just my $0.02

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I can understand voicing a complaint in hopes of a company improving their service, but on the other hand, I'm one of those guys who would say "ok, it takes 2-3 days to get a response, that's the way they operate and I can live with and respect it".

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
When I ordered my Pegasus jackets I never had a problem while communicating with him.

Don't forget Kevin is based in France, so we have a time zone difference from 6 to 8 hours depending where you live.

Plus, making jackets is not his main activity.

I agreed with everyone about Stu, he answered promptly and was very courteous with me when I ordered my peacoat

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buhles