Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LOTS of Men's 40's/50's/60's Clothing FS!

Gene

Practically Family
Here's another batch of stuff from my closet that y'all might want to check out. I accept PayPal, and prices are generally negotiable!

1.) 50's reversible varsity jacket...you know like Biff from "Back to the Future." Sz. Large. Light blue cotton side has a few spots that may come out. dark blue wool side looks pretty good, but some of the white is fading a bit. $35 OBO
IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

2.) 40's or 50's "Princeton" varsity sweater/cardigan. Sz. Med-Large (stretchy). Great shape, just add a letter! $10 OBO
IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

Last edited:

Gene

Practically Family
5.) Interesting 50's shirt/jacket. Like wearing a shirt and a vest at the same time? Cool pattern and metal buttons. By Signet Sportswear. Sz. M. $10 OBO.
IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

Gene

Practically Family
Rayon blend shirts are sold pending funds, as well as the atomic fleck jacket, but seriously everything else is still available!

Gene

Practically Family
How about some vintage NOS workwear? "Ike" style uniform jacket, NOS. Sz. 40S, fits like a 40R. Pretty sure 50's or 60's. Brass Talon zipper, Union and cutter tags.

Steal it from me for $40!!!
IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

Gene

Practically Family
40's Hollywood "jacket"....fits like a jacket (shoulder padding, length), but thinner wool like a shirt. sz. M. 22" pit to pit, 25" sleeve, 32" overall length. $50
IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

Cool side vent detail:
IMG_0224.jpg

Gene

Practically Family
Thanks to birkle for buying the blazers! Everything else is still available!!!!

Take $10 off the jackets and $5 off everything else, this stuff needs to go!

Gene

Practically Family
Hollywood jacket/shirt-jacket sold!

$30 for the work jacket
$25 for the varsity jacket and sweater together. (or $20 and $5 separate!)

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Quite interested in the work jacket. How'd I miss this first time around? Can you give me any measurements? I am just not quite sure I can wear a short, at 5' 10" -170 lbs. Likely I can. Oh, & are there any straps/tabs to fiddle w/ the fit down near the bottom?

THANKS!

~RB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR