Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr. Wong

mrwong.jpg
He's six years old, the baby of the family.

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
AmateisGal said:
This is Slick. He's the only male cat out of the three we have - and he takes advantage of it. As you can see, he lives up to his name.

NestandNature017.jpg

ScionPI2005 said:
AmateisGal! Your Slick looks almost the same as my Bubba! Here he is in his winter "condo" staying warm:
IMG_0086.jpg

Here is my brother's look-alike cat. Unfortunately, my brother has a bad sense of humor: the poor kitty's name is Booger.
sick0020.gif

(I made this image for an online contest.)
DSC_1791-web.jpg

Also: jtcarrey, I was just reminded that my sister has a cat named Oreo! You've solen TWO cat names from my family! lol

Lee

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Slim Portly said:
The first picture is of my dog Loki, who is now almost 16 years old, when she was just a puppy. The second one is my dog Charlee, now almost 2 years old, when she was eight weeks old.

14602514910.jpg

aww look at that face.. what a cutie!

Maguire

Practically Family
DSCF0550.jpg

some more goodies.. My Giant Millipedes. They were really gentle.. this one sadly passed away about a week ago. They make great pets and are very responsive if you give them attention although if neglected they tend to become very withdrawn.

DSCF0590.jpg

That brown thing on my hand is not excrement. but when you pick them up they tend to cling to whatever they were lying in, so it was cling to a few pieces of soil.

My aquatic frogs (both died last fall)
Africanclawedfrogs.jpg

sixsexsix

Practically Family
Maguire said:
some more goodies.. My Giant Millipedes. They were really gentle.. this one sadly passed away about a week ago. They make great pets and are very responsive if you give them attention although if neglected they tend to become very withdrawn.

How long do millipedes usually live?

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
I so wish I had my phone or camera with me when I was out walking Grisling, we met another pug for the first time and it was so much fun. The other pug named 'little man' (translated) was only 8 months old so he was so full of energi and Grisling was so tired afterwards lol both Grisling and the other pug where of the same colors, fawn fur with black ears and faces - adorable!

Feraud

Bartender
Maguire said:
Milipedes.. now that is an interesting pet.
How does someone go about getting one? Are there local restrictions to be wary of?

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
BegintheBeguine said:
I wish you'd had your camera too!
A pug meetup.
event_3954445.jpg

It's come to my attention that there are some people who think AND SAY pugs are ugly. :mad: I don't think about such people.

oooooooooooh!!! that picture is the sweetest ever!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats