Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Edward

Bartender
Puzzicato said:
feb2010-1.jpg
this is Urchin 6 months ago. I love this picture.

Pretty girl!

Puzzicato

One Too Many
cooncatbob said:
Are the Maine Coons very popular over there in England?
I have a 15 year old Blue Torbie (Patched Tabby) named Samantha and she's still a beauty Queen.
435185246_f7fa14cc79.jpg

Oh she is gorgeous! There seems to be a pretty healthy cat club, with quite a few breeders over here. We knew we wanted one, and it was pretty easy to find a kitten. I can't imagine having a different type of cat now, after this one's overwhelming personality!

A good dog sadly missed....

This was my good buddie Riley, aka Mr. Riles.

We spent many good days in the field chasing Ringnecks. I have lots of good memories of him.

I had to put him down on 9.11.10. Took this picture of him before we went to the vet.

Sever Liver Failure.

Riley9-11-10013.jpg

A good dog sadly missed....

This was my dear friend Ms. Casey Jones, aka Casey, Ms. Jones. She loved the snow, this was her last winter.

She was my first Britt, she passed at home the morning of June 6th 2010.:(

I picked her from a litter of 13. She was the last to survive. She would have been 15 in July.

She was a fantastic companion and was a true Hunting Dog at heart.
Digitalphotos032.jpg

Foofoogal

Banned
I had to put him down on 9.11.10.
------------------------
I am very sorry for your loss. I had to do the same with my dog Precious a few years back. She was 14 and had like alzheimer and pancreas problems.

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
THis is my cat Felix. Sadly we had to put him down on July 28th of this year. The whole family was broken up, my Old Man included. He was pushing 15, close to 16 years. He lived a good life & was realativly healthy until his last week. Although we had to give him medicine twice a day for hyperthyroidism for the last couple of years.

1002997m.jpg

LordBest

Practically Family
A very handsome kitty.

Here is Bigglesworth, three months after we won him, who is a disturbingly large kitten:
Picture003.jpg

Fast asleep in the arms of Mater.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Bassethound

many years ago a had two wonderfull bassethounds.
Recently - while going through some old stuff, I found these two pictures of one of them: "Tarzan".

Here as a puppy:

IMG_0001.jpg

And here - as a grownup, elderly gentleman.
One of my friends did this portrait of him.

IMG_0002.jpg

Finding these pictures really makes me wonder about getting myself a new Bassethound. They are such wonderfull dogs with a fantastic personality.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
A friend had a Basset Hound who would immediately upon meeting a person roll over on her back at their feet and demand to have her tummy rubbed. And she would lay there as long as she was being rubbed, be it five minutes or five hours. Sometimes on a busy weekend afternoon in the park a hundred or more people would stop to give her a rub ;with lines often forming. That dog was a chick magnet.........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24