Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MADRAS TIES--all between $6 and $14 each, shipped! :) Vintage and contemporary.

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
Madras ties are THE classic Ivy/Trad neckwear for Spring and Summer, and I have a lovely selection to pass on today! Please note that I have individual pictures of each tie, and will happily PM them to you on request; I can't post them all here!

As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International orders are very welcome, with shipping at cost!

Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME!

Please PM with interest and offers!

NB: All ties are in Very Good condition unless otherwise indicated; this is a conservative rating, as madras ties are supposed to be a tab wrinkled! ;)

1) Rooster. 3 3/4". A beautiful sepia-toned tie-classic Ivy madras! Made in the USA. Just $12.

2) Land's End. 3 3/8". A lovely, classic subdued yet colorful madras. Made in the USA. $10.

3) Land's End. 3 1/2". Lovely, light blues and rose pinks. Made in the USA. On close inspection this does have some minor foxing, hence just Good condition. Just $6.

4) Land's End. 3 5/8". Another lovely subdued madras! 3 5/8". Made in the USA. $10.

5) Rivetz of Boston for Princeton University Store. It doesn't get much more Ivy than this! A wonderful tie, in excellent condition. Made in the USA. 3 5/8". $14. SOLD

6) Rivetz of Boston for Princeton University Store. Another great Ivy tie! 3 3/4". This has minor foxing throughout, as I've tried to show, hence just Good condition. Made in the USA. $6.

7) Land's End. Another BEAUTIFUL madras! 3 1/2". Made in the USA; excellent condition. $12.

8) Rooster. A beautiful sepia-toned tie! Made in the USA. 3 3/4". $12. SOLD

9) Rooster. A beautiful classic madras in tea rose pink, washed denim blue, and cream stripes! Made in the USA. 3 3/4". $12.

10) Chaps by Ralph Lauren. A wonderful, vibrant madras tie! 2 3/4". Excellent condition. $12.

11) Land's End. 3 1/2". A lovely subdued madras tie! Made in the USA. $10.

12) Nautica. 3 3/4". Lovely--appropriate for Spring, Summer, and Winter, although it is cotton! Hand finished in the USA. $9.

13) WONDERFUL VINTAGE Jos. A. Banks madras tie, back from when it was good! 3 1/4". Good/Very Good condition--this is a vintage madras, and so its rather rare. Just $10.

14) Harbour Classics. Some minor wrinkling at the side, as shown. Good condition. 3 5/8". SOLD

15) Madras Bowtie! Land's End. Made in the USA. Lovely! Good/Very Good condition. SOLD

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn