Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Magnoli Kriegsmarine Leather Coat Replica, the 9th Doctor Who edition

Erebus

New in Town
Magnoli Kriegsmarine Leather Coat Replica, the 9th Doctor Who edition

Hey Fedora Lounge friends! Long-time lurker here, and I posted about this auction before, but who knows? Maybe the third time's the charm. I have a couple of coats up for auction on ebay, and this one in particular needs to go to a good home. It's a virtually new Magnoli U-boat coat. Patterned after the historied coat worn by Christoper Eccleston as the 9th / Ninth Doctor Who. As I state in the auction, "It's also the style of coat used in Das Boot and by WWII German Kriegsmarines. Only been worn a couple of times, as I recently lost a lot of weight and it's far too big for me now. This isn't a generic, off the rack, "mall leather" coat. This is tailor made, incredibly soft yet durable goatskin leather, top quality tailoring, acquired via a private seller a little over a year ago.

For more info, see Magnoliclothiers.com

MEASURMENTS:

LENGTH from neckline to hem -- 35 inches
SLEEVE from shoulder seam to wrist -- 23 inches
ARMPIT TO ARMPIT -- 24 inches
SHOULDER TO SHOULDER -- 21 inches

It's roughly a 46-48 regular (and can easily fit a 46 - 48 long, I think), very roomy. If interested in this or anything else, PM me here or hit me up on ebay! Thanks.

KGrHqNHJEwE92gJ2C6gBPoLZkRg60_58.jpg

KGrHqFHJ0E-bKTNDR9BPoLrbTMw60_58.jpg

KGrHqVHJEQE-QjQTwvQBPoLzhOlQ60_58.jpg

KGrHqNHJDkE-NDGl8wBPoLFh-dg60_58.jpg

Last edited:

Doctor Wholittle

New in Town
I know this is probably gone, but I just now came across it. Please at least let me know you got this message, and whether or not it's still available.

Thanks!

- DWL

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn