Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Makeup tutorial

ShortClara

One Too Many
Lillemor, you should try a highlighter on the cheekbones to help sculpt your face a little. I have a lot of cheek but good cheekbones - they just get a little lost :) Highlighter really can help contour my face a bit more when I use it with blush.

Darhling, you have a fantastic look! Brava!

sixsexsix

Practically Family
Thanks for posting this, I have ordered a sample kit! I have been looking for a cruelty-free makeup company (whose products I actually like) for a long time. Can't wait to try it out.

Darhling said:
The Light color is from the Golden range, it might be too yellow for some though, I have a very warm skintone.

I suggest you order some free samples which last you quite a while, that way you can find your perfect shade. first go by the tone of your skin and then try to find different colors within that/those skintones that suit you.

ShrinkingViolet

A-List Customer
I don't mean to hijack Darhling's thread ...
But I was wondering if anyone has a 1930's makeup look down that they'd like to share?
I've been on a 30's kick lately (partly due to Amy Jeannes glam spams! ;) ) but my attemps end up rather clownish-looking, aargh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buhles