Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mamie Van Doren Picture

Madison Paige

Familiar Face
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I come to you looking for help! I have searched all over the internet for a certain picture of the actress Mamie Van Doren. In the picture, she is riding a Vespa Scooter. I have found a few pictures, but they're either cropped rather strangely or the contrast is bumped up so high you can't see the background. Any help is appriciated.

Thanks!
-Madison

P.S. I wasn't sure what the best place to post this was, so if needed, please move it to the proper area.

Rafter

Suspended
Mr Maltby said:
Marc Chevalier: The poor man's wit.
Mr Maltby: The poor man's Louis Prima.... Are you just a gigilo!
Hey, Where's Keely Smith! Your Ole Black Magic doesn't have any of us under your spell! lol

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I found this...

Raquel Welch, Angie Dickenson, Ursula Andres, but no Mamie!
Look here: http://vespa-club-des-savoie.chez-alice.fr/calendar.htm

Ialso found this from Lambretta, but I don't know if it's Mamie -

Lamhistorysm.jpg

-dixon cannon

Madison Paige

Familiar Face
Gosh, I'm sorry, I'm such a brat!! That's the picture, and thank you so so much for looking for me, but I've actually found that one online, as well as one that was cropped much too closely. In the picture I originally saw (a huge poster in a vintage store, sadly not for sale :( ) You could see the entire background as the contrast wasn't distorted.

Keep looking ladies and gents!!! Thank you so much for all your help!!

mikepara

Practically Family
Marc Chevalier said:
Mamie Van Doren: the poor man's Jayne Mansfied.

(Jayne Mansfield: the poor man's Marilyn Monroe.)

Whaaat!! Surely some mistake.:eusa_doh: Mamie is the real deal MM & JM copied her!

No Scooters But this:
teacherspet_big.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24