Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mark Moye/AeroLeather USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

INFIdel

New in Town
Has anybody heard from Mark Moye lately? He's usually very prompt at returning e-mails but hasn't answered back in quite a while. I'm checking on the status of a FQHH Cheyenne I ordered around March. Anybody here have any scoop on the dealio?

INFIdel

New in Town
Last I heard from Mark was end of July. As long as he's still amongst the living that's all that really matters to me. Thanks!

INFIdel

New in Town
Nope, I e-mailed him this a.m. About once every two weeks I like to check the status of the order. Last I heard from him he told me the factory in Scotland closes during August, which I find nice but also makes me kinda sick with jealousy.

s_crumb

Familiar Face
I've been in contact with him within the last couple of days. It wasn't the most pleasant exchange. I'm frustrated that my jacket hasn't arrived and he's frustrated that people keep asking him for updates. I politely explained that his job is customer service. I also explained that when people pay a large sum of money up front and delivery dates come and go with no word....they get nervous.

I ordered my stock LHB from him at the beginning of January and it still has not arrived. The best he can tell me is "hopefully in the next few weeks." I really hope that it arrives in time for me to enjoy it now that the weather has cooled down. I know everyone here loves Aero Leather, but this is my first experience with them. I don't care how nice the jacket is I will NEVER order from them again. I may buy one second hand but the customer service or lack thereof combined with the delivery time has ruined my experience. When I ordered the jacket in January I was quoted a delivery date of "March at the earliest." In my world that does not equate to a few weeks past September.

Honestly I would cancel my order if there was another place that sells the LHB in horsehide. Unfortunately I'm at their mercy.

Now I find myself in a position that I would really like an Aero Irvin. But this experience has driven me to ordering from one of the many other manufacturers.

This has been a disappointing experience all the way around and one I will not repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace