Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men in Bermuda shorts

elisabethm

New in Town
Ok, this has been happening quite a lot this summer, and it happened again today, so I think I need to point something out.

Gents, if you like to wear wide legged Bermuda or cargo shorts in summer (or know someone who does), please make sure to put on undies of some kind under there. Or get shorts with more fitted legs. Or opt for long pants. Because believe you me, those around you can tell when you're going commando in those shorts, particularly when you are in a seated position, getting into or out of a vehicle (especially a high one, like a truck or SUV).

If you think about it, wide legged shorts act a lot like a skirt on a woman. If a lady in a skirt can't do the action you're doing without flashing everyone, neither can you.

I know it's hot, and you probably just threw something on to make a quick run to the gas station (it's almost always the gas station). I hear you. But undies are NOT optional with this kind of shorts!

End of public service announcement.
Pass it on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy