• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Menswear Catalog with fabric swatches 1920

Discussion in 'Vintage Finds and Deals' started by Flat Foot Floey, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Flat Foot Floey

Flat Foot Floey My Mail is Forwarded Here

2. Flat Foot Floey

One more day...still cheap. No one here likes it?

3. the illustrations not much, the book and swatches... yes.

i bought a set of 20s swatches recently so am not in a rush for more. i also scanned and posted them here and got zero interest. not a whole lot of 20s love here Floey.

4. You did? Where?

Probably true.
    I don't really like the cut of most 20's garments I've seen so far but I do favor the fabrics (like on that 4-button sack suit I posted a few days ago).

5. Flat Foot Floey

I just ceommented on it in the suit section. here

I still don't know how I like 20s suits. Need to feel and maybe wear one first. A return2style member who is just my jacket size just bought a 20s tuxedo on US ebay. I have to try it on when it arrives.

The suits HBK made himself are great. I would love to have one with this stripes in the back additional to the halfbelt. Two pockets are a nice feature too.

6. As an addendum to my last post: I seem to have a knack for 20's ties. If only there were some available...

Thanks for the link. Missed it completely.

I don't like the skinny cut and the highwater trousers on many 20's suits. Being so long and skinny myself it would look simply hillarious on me.