Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mint Borsolino $350 comes with letter of authenticity

Hey FedOregon do you live near Eugene ? I have a good friend that lives there. Especially the coast Bandon was nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm right in the middle of the Willamette Valley in Oregon. I'm 45 minutes north of NW Hats, I get in to see Mike a couple of times a month. We traveled to the southern Coast for a family vacation last year...breath taking!

John Cronyn

New in Town
One of my cowboy flavors
9e640a9b3afabbc3f998a731dd47f3c6.jpg
9e640a9b3afabbc3f998a731dd47f3c6.jpg
my Gus unfinished beaver from Old Griz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonero

Practically Family
@Sonero owns two of them, I believe. Or maybe only one... I forget. But he's posted some photos in the "What hat are you wearing today?" thread when he first received them. He commented that he really enjoys the flatter brim. I feel the same way about my homburgs -- which is currently my favorite style of hat -- flatter brims with tighter curls are better.

The brims come curled up on the sides too much for my liking but a little work with the fingers can make it shape nicely. I wish the brim was a little larger. It verges on Trilby sizing. Superior quality and build makes me forget the little inconveniences.

I still havent worn mine in public....too nice for SoCal or TJ but eventually I must or I will never use them.

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
The brims come curled up on the sides too much for my liking but a little work with the fingers can make it shape nicely. I wish the brim was a little larger. It verges on Trilby sizing. Superior quality and build makes me forget the little inconveniences.

I still havent worn mine in public....too nice for SoCal or TJ but eventually I must or I will never use them.

Too nice for SoCal!? Brother, I'll wear a St. Regis and grab a beer with you any day and anywhere in the Golden State =)

Next time you're in North County, holler my way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy