Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Misc. stoneware and pottery

Lillemor

One Too Many
Thanks for sharing! I never saw myself as "that type"lol but I feel an urge to begin a pottery collection. I like some of that oddly shaped and brightly colored stuff that many people my dad's age and older have in California but I don't know anything about brands/makers to look for? Sorry if this isn't the place to ask.

When I married at 22 I specified that I only wanted new stuff and not anyone's old metal, glass or pottery stuff.:(

Foofoogal

Banned
woe, just found this. I have a book on this type of pottery packed somewhere. :(

I am currently collecting iris and lily things. For some reason this pottery fits this. An amazing collection you have. Wow..

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
lily

Foofoogal said:
woe, just found this. I have a book on this type of pottery packed somewhere. :(

I am currently collecting iris and lily things. For some reason this pottery fits this. An amazing collection you have. Wow..

Is this lily enough for your collection? If you can use it I will mail it to you, free of charge, and no I can not do any better on my price. Send me a mailing address if you are interested. Victor
This was meant to be a PM to Foofoogal

Foofoogal

Banned
Thank you. Made my day. :eusa_clap
How generous. Sandy

McCOY WATER LILY VINTAGE POTTERY MILK PITCHER. 1910. Yeah me. Thanks again.

Edit: Sprayed with Etsy-B-Gone - scotrace

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
Red wing stone canning jars

Wesson Oil beater jars by Western Stoneware

Dunlap's Beater with two bowls(brown and white is Red Wing...blue unknown)

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
Old Sleepy Eye blue rim

20110728.jpg

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
I've collected North Carolina pottery for years...mainly the older stuff from the Seagrove area. I am especially interested in early 20th century salt-glazed utilitarian wear.

I know that this appears to be a photo of a Telecaster and a bottle of Maker's Mark, but it also shows a bit of my collection. The pottery in the hutch is mainly 1930's Jugtown and Cole.

AF

housephotos020.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou