Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Missing Loungers Whom You Miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
Mike in Seattle said:
Two more hit me last night, and lo and behold, I log on to find one has posted. The two I was going to mention are Marty Mathis and Lucky Strike. Both posted messages with photos of outfits that were the pinnacle of style and class.

Still here! (Well, on occasion.)

And thank you! - that's high praise indeed!

skwerl-hat

One of the Regulars

Anyone else remember the Squirrel Man (not his handle) from Canada? He was definitely a funny guy.
Gage.

Are you thinking of SkwirlHat?

lol
ive had a rough summer buying hats that dont fit me.
monkey%20with%20hat.jpg

i miss tommaso and wildroot most of all the people who have gone.

DancingSweetie

A-List Customer
LizzieMaine said:
I'll second Vintage Jess -- a very nice gal, and I hope she and her family are doing well. Likewise, Daisy B. was always a welcome presence, and I hope she's doing OK.

Others I recall fondly and miss --

Gold Leaf -- when last heard from she was preparing for motherhood, and I hope it's all gone well.

DancingSweetie -- who helped give the Lounge the legendary "Our Own Vintage Town" thread, and was always very enthusiastic.

Elaina -- Very knowledgeable about sewing machines. Didn't post a lot, but when she did it was always worth reading.

Sunny hasn't been around much lately, but hopefully she'll be back. Another very knowledgeable contributor to PR threads.

Scotrace is right, though -- people do move on, for one reason or another. What speaks well of the Lounge is that so many people stick around: a lot, if not most, of the folks who were here when I joined over three years ago are still here.

Hi all, I haven't logged in here in ages, but my sweetie johnnydnh is here daily and keeps me posted. I have been wondering what happened to:
Daisy B., Jitterbug Gal, ITG, DeccoDoll, Magneto, Lauren Henline,and Rosie??
I used to enjoy seeing all the nice things Daisy would buy in the "show us what you bought" thread.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
DancingSweetie said:
Hi all, I haven't logged in here in ages, but my sweetie johnnydnh is here daily and keeps me posted. I have been wondering what happened to:
Daisy B., Jitterbug Gal, ITG, DeccoDoll, Magneto, Lauren Henline,and Rosie??
I used to enjoy seeing all the nice things Daisy would buy in the "show us what you bought" thread.

Hey, DS! Good to see you around!

Lauren is still very much with us, but just goes by her first name these days -- you'll find her as always a staunch contributor in the PR. I believe Rosie is busy with a new youngster, but makes always-welcome appearances from time to time. Several of the other gals you mention make occasional appearances as well -- usually have gotten caught up in the daily business of life, but still peek in now and then.

Elaina

One Too Many
Thanks for the sentiments. I actually never left, and check in on occasion, I just went through a very nasty divorce, moved to Tennessee, and am trying to re-piece my life back. I saw no reason to bore you with my depression/rough time.

On the upside, I now get to do what I want and I'm the resident bad girl. Sometimes life gets fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner