Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mobile version sucks

AdeeC

Practically Family
+1. Some photos are huge and slow everything down. Looks incredibly ugly to boot.

Last edited:

dan_t

Practically Family
Yes there is, but how do you set this as the default, rather than having to select it each time?
I am aslo getting directed to this new version & frankly, it sucks.

Just checked, same white and blue, and occasional yellow style for me too. Nothing wrong with it.

By the way, I know Outerwear is probably the most popular forum on TLF - and I admit with some shame that other than the Classifieds, it's only sub-forum I ever log on to - but it isn't the only one, so I really don't think this thread belongs here at all.

I like the mobile version on the phone. It's easier for me to read than the full blown one on the smaller screen.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
The mobile version (before you select default style) has always worked great for me. Easier on the eyes. Haven't figured out how to submit attachments on the mobile version though.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Nick, you might want to try IMGUR.
It works from the phone as well as computer.

I can do the attachment thing no problem by selecting default style (though it took some trial and error). It's just an extra step. I just wrote that in case the mods wanted some feedback.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
The mobile version (before you select default style) has always worked great for me. Easier on the eyes. Haven't figured out how to submit attachments on the mobile version though.

For my iPhone mobile version, I click on my Photobucket app, find the pic I want, click on the IMG to copy the link/pic, and paste below:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran