Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Montecristi hat source

jeboat

One of the Regulars
I'm considering getting a Montecristi hat but am totally baffled as to who is a reliable, honest supplier. I have read many negative comments about "fake" panamas and "the real thing" on various forums and sites including E*ay.

Who can I trust for a resonably priced, good (not top-of-the-line) Montecristi hat?

jeboat :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Prairie Shade

A-List Customer
Panama Bob

I have 3 hats from him and am very happy with them. They are not the highest quality as far as weave count, but I wanted them to wear, not collect. They were all blocked in Ecuador and are about 2-3 years old. Getting ready to put one on and take my wifes cat to the vet!!!

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Good point

Prairie Shade said:
I have 3 hats from him and am very happy with them. They are not the highest quality as far as weave count, but I wanted them to wear, not collect. They were all blocked in Ecuador and are about 2-3 years old. Getting ready to put one on and take my wifes cat to the vet!!!

Thats what great about Robert just tell him your price range and he will get you the best Real Montecristi he can for the money you want to spend. :)

android

One of the Regulars
Panama Bob will get you the best hat for your hard earned dollar. He's straight about the quality you are getting for the price.

Most hatter way overate how great their hats are, but Bob does not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters