Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Montecristi Panama A real collector.'s Piece A nice Finders fee paid!!

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
I can't really help in that regard Sharpy, but I did want to say congradulations on such a great find. If you don't need the money, maybe you should consider just keeping it. How many people have such a treasure? It certainly gives you some pretty impressive bragging rights that's for sure.

fedoralover

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Lots of Good could come from this. Better for others than me!

fedoralover said:
I can't really help in that regard Sharpy, but I did want to say congradulations on such a great find. If you don't need the money, maybe you should consider just keeping it. How many people have such a treasure? It certainly gives you some pretty impressive bragging rights that's for sure.

fedoralover

I would like to help a family or child in Ecudor. Its so sad they make less than $2000 a year to support a family of 4.

One of our members is sending a girl thru school now.They are very bright and nice people.

I see why Robert gets pissed when the weaver gets $50.00 and the seller gets $1500.00 :kick: Its like they say tough shit thats business. Wrong thats Greed!! :rage:

gandydancer

Familiar Face
SHARPETOYS said:
I would like to help a family or child in Ecudor. Its so sad they make less than $2000 a year to support a family of 4.

One of our members is sending a girl thru school now.They are very bright and nice people.

I see why Robert gets pissed when the weaver gets $50.00 and the seller gets $1500.00 :kick: Its like they say tough shit thats business. Wrong thats Greed!! :rage:

Sounds like you could almost endow a clinic or something with the proceeds from that hat. I wish you luck, whatever you do. There are not enough people in the world who think like you, Roger.

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Its Back from Optimo Hat Co of Chicago.

All I can say is this hat is the finest hat I have ever seen or even saw a picture in a book .

Graham, blocked in a Optimo block with thin 1930's ribbon and Marlene did the proper bow for that era 1935. I'm just thrilled with there work.

Graham is a true Master Hatter!! and one if not the best out in the hat world. :)

gcollins

One of the Regulars
SHARPETOYS said:
I got a PM from a felow lounger who on the surace shows his good side here.. What do you want for your hat BS. I told him make me an offer.

He just wanted me to say XYZ so he could run to the sicko lounge and say or spew his what ever.

Please don't waste my time. I only want good things to come for OTHERS from this hat.

I'm sure you know who you are. Guess what KMA.

I can't wait to see the pics! It has to be a gorgeous hat! And who wouldn't love to have that number! What an amazing find on e-bay.

I am not offended by the improper post quoted above, but it will help now if you tell the truth, Rog. Thanks. I appreciate that.

Regards,
G

gcollins

One of the Regulars
thanks, Rog. Are you sure that's what you want to say??? Just an apology is fine. That's all it takes. I will not write here all that I did for you only to come home and find posts like that one.

I can't wait to see the pics!

Regards,
G

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
I did Apologize!!

gcollins said:
thanks, Rog. Are you sure that's what you want to say??? Just an apology is fine. That's all it takes. I will not write here all that I did for you only to come home and find posts like that one.

I can't wait to see the pics!

Regards,
G
Just playing. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have apologized for acting like a a fool.I guess I must say it here on the forum.

Roger got angry at G. and I acted like a 3 yr. old. When I realized I had acted like a child I sent you a pm and said G. I was wrong and offered to cover any and all costs { I had asked G.. to get my daughter a purse and a friend a watch} I asked if I could call you and speak as men! You said no.

I can't take back a wrong but by The Grace of God I don't have to repeat it.

I wish you and yours well and I will try to grow as a person.

A smart man learns from his mistakes. A wise man learns from others and doesn;t make the same mistakes. I'm trying to be a wise man!
Regards,

Roger

Roger

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
To GcollinsDid you ever mail me the watch and purse ??

gcollins said:
Okay, thanks. We're cool. I just didn't see that post earlier, just today. Sorry for jumping on that the way I did.

Cheers,
G
G.
Since you went to all the trouble to get my daughter the purse and my friend the watch. Have you had time to mail them to me yet? I still need to know what I owe you. I just really wanted to thank you in public.

G. travels alot and is hardly ever home and he made a special trip out of his way to help me get this gift for my only child. We are lucky here at The Fedora Lounge to have others like G. help us when they live in another land and get us things we need or want!!.

Marc K is helping me set up a dealership in Germany on the IJ. knife.

This Lounge is great. A friend helping a friend.
I thank you both from the bottom of my heart.

Then we have our hatters Steve aka Fedora, Art Fawcett to make the Bawana, Panamabob to get us the finest Montecristi Panama hats at super fair prices, B! Wear Cat Co., for Newsboys and now the Seabiscuit movie cap. Aaron Hats on Tilley's and he went out of his way to try to get silk Panama shirts. Optimo for the finest Vintage style fedora and Real Milan straw hats and his ribbon work. The list goes on and on.
I thank you all!!

Roger aka Sharpey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24