Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mossant MADNESS!

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
No worries, Flute. The search function is cumbersome at best. Tis true though, we've covered just about everything in this place since its inception.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
I actually ran two searches; one using that nifty 'template' Google site-search, and another by thread title on the site's search thinking a Mossant thread would have Mossant in the title. :p Anyways, thanks for the understanding and the link to the real thread. :)

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
This is a false thread. It's an abomination. It's nearly a Homgurg Heresy, but nothing else can really be that bad.

No problem, flute. I knew what it was called.

;)

Mr. Paladin

Ok, I'll bite first, but I only have the one. This is my Mossant homburg which I acquired from our very own HarpPlayerGene last year. Gorgeous old hat in great condition. (We have already had the "is it really a homburg" debate, and it IS).

MossantStetsondetail011.jpg

MossantStetsondetail015.jpg

MossantStetsondetail016.jpg

MossantStetsondetail017.jpg

MossantStetsondetail018.jpg

Sundayhats003-2.jpg

BobC

jimmy the lid said:
Nice one, Mr. Drysdale...;) :D

lol lol lol Come an' listen to my story 'bout a man name' Jed....

You wear homburgs so well, Mr. P. I tried one on at Optimo last fall and thought I looked really bad in it.

Mr. Paladin

Many thanks to all! Now, Miss Hathaway, when is my next homburg coming in? Soon you say? From Buler? A MacLachlan? YEE HAW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW