Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movie hats

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
This one is from the Movie, "Infamous". The movie's depiction of a Holcomb, Kansas farmer that had been interviewed by Truman Capote regarding the Clutter murders, which later became a Capote novel and movie, "In Cold Blood".

Infamous_2.jpg

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Dana Andrews in 'Night/Curse of The Demon' (1957)

night-of-the-demon000061.jpg
In contrast to the other 2 shots, Dana's hat here looks almost trilby-ish. I have on DVD one of the early early episodes of The Avengers, the Cathy Gale era, in which Patrick Macnee's Steed wears a hat much like this. I'll see if I can find a still or two.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've read a few great books on his life ... real interesting life he lead

and I love the fact that almost everything he did was improved ... and while S*** faced ;)
Have you seen Brad Garrett's portrayal of him? Very good Movie, but I forgot the name. Brad Garrett was obviously heavily influenced by Jackie.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Have you seen Brad Garrett's portrayal of him? Very good Movie, but I forgot the name. Brad Garrett was obviously heavily influenced by Jackie.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I just watched the whole movie and damn I’m impressed

What a flick ... I wish it was longer ... Garret was fantastic as Gleason

Thank you so much for mentioning it ... I absolutely loved it

The woman who played Audrey Meadows and the guy who played Art Carney were also fantastic

What a wonderful movie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner