Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Lost worlds Test 44R arrived

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
It is just different cut~ I can see 95% of people from this forum likes tight fit.
605d79303d9bfba100653e0e2dfb4a7e.png
3b86753a8df09c46c2bf27fa0a4cc410.png

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
if you love those creases on the sleeve, a smaller sleeve will do you better, in the movie probably someone in costume department was rolling that sleeve up and do effect stuff on it , but with normal wear it would be hard to get cool creases on a sleeve that fits big on you, your other 6months photo proved it, just my 2c.

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
if you love those creases on the sleeve, a smaller sleeve will do you better, in the movie probably someone in costume department was rolling that sleeve up and do effect stuff on it , but with normal wear it would be hard to get cool creases on a sleeve that fits big on you, your other 6months photo proved it, just my 2c.

Thanks for your input, the reason I put two different pictures is just show the different cut of the jacket, in temple of doom it is rather tight cut, in Crystal skull, as you can see, it's loose cut

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
Emailed Stuart 2 days ago, no response and received mailing delivery denied (probably he blocked my email), called him many times, never picked up. Looks like he sold this jacket and just disappeared, WHAT CAN I DO?

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Worst case scenario? Sue him. You surely have a right to return as it is a long distance transaction. At least in the EU, that means commercial sellers must take back items from private buyers within 14 days without you even having to name a reason.

edit; if you are located outside the US, you can sue him at your homeplace too, no need to do that in the US, bless International Private Law.

Last edited:

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Paypal is very payer friendly. Contact them and you very most likely get your cash back. Maybe that is the smartest way to go right now. And don't waste time. Just do it.

Assuming that you were a gentleman on the email(s), it could be a mistake/problem of some sort.
That said, Paypal is good as they will help you get a refund if it was purchased not as a "gift".
As an aside, was the jacket "sold as is" or anything like that???

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
Assuming that you were a gentleman on the email(s), it could be a mistake/problem of some sort.
That said, Paypal is good as they will help you get a refund if it was purchased not as a "gift".
As an aside, was the jacket "sold as is" or anything like that???

Yes, I am very very polite, that jacket is stock jacket, according to him, it was returned by customer, I asked him and got confirmed that this jacket can be return for full refund, I received jacket at Monday and contacted him via email on Wednesday, and called him many times, no response. No, I didn't sent as gift.

I just talked to paypal, yes, they will help me

Last edited:
Cool. I'd still try maybe to contact him again, but that's up to you. I'd be bummed too, but often communications can be a mess these days and sometimes it's legit and not avoidance...
Good luck.

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
Cool. I'd still try maybe to contact him again, but that's up to you. I'd be bummed too, but often communications can be a mess these days and sometimes it's legit and not avoidance...
Good luck.

This is what I got after send him second email to asked him to answer my problem (and I correct it was my mistake, it is not a crack in sleeve, but however it is part of small piece of skin has been scratch off, and I'd like to know why).
b70471e3d9290f3b866ac0e8d9175f6e.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred