Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My son in my Cavanaugh

geckoheart

Familiar Face
My 10 year old son performed in a talent show this week and wanted to wear one of my fedora's. He chose my center dent Cavanaugh. I had to line the inside with paper so it would fit. He wore it well...except that his nerves got to him and he put it on backwards :) He didn't win, but won the cool points with his picture on the front page of the local paper.

3-5TalentShow_017Jacob.jpg

3-5TalentShow_023Jacob.jpg

A proud father.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Looks like the young Nathan Cavallieri who was a guitar prodigy in Australia as a young guy.

He even played with BB King and Tommy Emanuel and when they asked him the other night - here is about 30 - what did he remember of playing with all these greats as an 11 year old - he reckoned it was all a blur...!:eek:

geckoheart

Familiar Face
Thanks everyone. He is still on top of the world. He hasn't stopped playing/practicing his guitar since that night. He has also asked me to find him his own hat.

Tiller

Practically Family
geckoheart said:
Thanks everyone. He is still on top of the world. He hasn't stopped playing/practicing his guitar since that night. He has also asked me to find him his own hat.

It's good to see a young man who is on the right track. Congratulations to you both.

rrog

A-List Customer
Congrats to you both. He might not have won the competition, but he's a winner nonetheless. I'm sure there were many who didn't have the courage to even try in the first place.

rrog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo