Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My soviet war correspondent impression

Sierra Charriba

One of the Regulars
Berlines-6-copiabaja.jpg

This is my personal impression of Soviet war correspondent, battle of Berlin days, as it will be seen in the next number of "Eurouniformes", a Spanish magazine dedicated to the militaria. There are original elements and others that are a reproduction, but I believe that the set turns out to be convincing. I hope that you should like. The camera that appears is a FED "NKVD", dated in 1934.

Vladimir Berkov

One Too Many
Very nice. Two small points of advise. First, hike up the belt a bit higher. Russians generally wore the combat belt high and tight. Second, the officer belt/Tokarev holster rig is generally worn over the leather commissar overcoat. Other than that, it looks great.

Vladimir Berkov

One Too Many
Btw, good choice going with FrontofRussia.com. I have ordered two or three loads of stuff from Alex and it is always nice and he always throws in a couple extra goodies in the boxes which are a cool surprise.

Paratrooper

Familiar Face
Sierra Charriba said:
Or "Krasnaya Zvezda" (Red Star), the Red Army newspaper...
Yeah that would be better.
I could not recall the name of that paper knew that they had one.
So it sound like you have this one all wraped up, again good work their.

Weston

A-List Customer
Thanks for the mention of the site! Looks great. Your uniform is top notch! Love the jacket especially. BTW- those who've ordered from FOR, how much is shipping typically from Russia?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy