Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Stockman

Tito

A-List Customer
Last edited:

Lear

One of the Regulars
Hi Tito

All i can say is... FABULOUS :eusa_clap

I particularly like the length of sleeves and body. I can't detect any flapping or looseness in the body or across the shoulders. Even the heavier Aero coats seem to soften out across the traps. (mine became perfect, after initial discomfort). I also like your choice of lining.

You wear it well, and it suits you. Be happy :)

Lear

Qinhan

Familiar Face
Bravo! :eusa_clap The fit of this jacket looks spot on. It seems to have enough room to fit a sweater or something warmer underneath during the colder months. That leather will also develop a lovely character over time.

JanSolo

Practically Family
Great jacket! The leather looks fantastic and has a nice solid brown colour. I like the pockets very much! Say where did you get that idea from? :confused:

Too bad that the coat will spend the next couple of months in your wardrobe.

Windward

Practically Family
This is what I would call "lots of pics" - great jacket and perfect lenght. Thanks for sharing - congrats.

jack miranda

A-List Customer
Nice jacket, Tito.

Fit, leather, color, lining--it all goes together perfectly. Thanks for the pics. Enjoy the break-in process and the gradual molding of the coat to you--sleeves take on the curve of your arms; creases form around your movements; the leather 'pops' and changes as you wear it. More pics in a year, please.

D

Deleted member 16736

Beautiful jacket. What modifications did you make?

Tito

A-List Customer
Thank you very much friends. Jan, the idea of the pockets I took of a German guy;). Jack, I promise more pics in a year:).
Joel Saphiro, the modifications: Curved Highwayman yoke, no storm cuffs, sleeves slightly slimmed, back lenght 30" (I'm 181cm.)
I placed the next order...a 30's HB :eusa_doh:
Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy