Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Wedding Outfit & Other Questions

epr25

Practically Family
Sorry I guess I forgot the photos here they are.

meinhat3.jpg
[/IMG]

meinhat2.jpg
[/IMG]

meinhat1.jpg
[/IMG]

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
Congratulations!

Can't wait to see all the photos! You can't possibly forget your wedding day, especially with all the extra special things that have happened for you!

Enjoy your beautiful day!

:)

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
I can't believe your big day is almost here! Those shoes are the bee's knees!! WOW!

I like the hats. I would try to soften them to with something cream. Perhaps a new cream veiling on the saucer hat? Not sure about the bow thingie on top of the hat in your pic, but the rest of the hat and fit is awesome. You look lovely, the suit fits you so well! Very pretty!

If you're still undecided, don't wear the hat for the actual ceremony, and slip it on for several pics afterwards.
Best wishes again! I've been thinking about you as Nova has been watching A Christmas Story non stop for weeks already!
Nikki

Kitty_Sheridan

Practically Family
Eegads! you must be so excited!
I'm not familiar with the film...but wow, it looks straight out of 'It's a Wonderful Life' all I need now is Jimmy Stewart and lots of snow.
Good luck and do have fun and post loads of photos!!!! where are you going on honeymoon or did I miss that bit? (terrible skim reader)
K

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Congrats to the new MR. and MRS.!! :eusa_clap Hope all went well and we await your wedding stories! I bet you had a blast there. Can't wait to see pictures!!
Nikki

epr25

Practically Family
Well I don't have allot of the photos yet but here are a couple. All the people at the house were so cool! They did so much we just could not believe it. My bouquet and our cake were both donated and great. You can see the cake in one of shots. The shot were we are standing next to the lamp we are in the lobby in the Renaissance in downtown Cleveland. The hotel was fabulous! I would highly recommend it if you ever find yourselves in Cleveland. The car you see is a 37 Olds touring car. It was used in the movie in one of the parade scenes. Everything went well. It was kind of scary during our ceremony there were 3 camera crews and 2 newspapers there. But I think we got through it very well. If you are interested you can google a christmas story house wedding and several things pop up. But in any case I decided to go with the hat. What do you guys think?

infrontofcarsmall2.jpg
[/IMG]

infrontofcarsmall1.jpg
[/IMG]

houseshotsmall.jpg
[/IMG]

hotellegsmall.jpg
[/IMG]

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
Not that you would ever forget your wedding day....but now you REALLY wont forget!!

Congratulations to you both...now off with you and go enjoy your honeymoon..! :eek:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou