Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

N-3B PARKA ALPHA INDUSTRIES

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
Hi there,
has anybody experience with this alpha jacket?how does it fit?

i want to purchase it but i've the neverending problem...choose size!!!!

i got a M-65 FIELD JACKET ALPHA size M...it fits confortable and i could wear the liner too without problems

now,you think i should order the same size for the NB3 or a size larger?or smaller?

my measurements:
-chest 108 cm
-shoulders 50-51 cm
-high 179 cm

please let me know and,possibly,post some pics wearing it and their measurements

thank you all:)

Phantomfixer

Practically Family
Mil spec N3Bs run big. They are meant to be worn overtop multiple layers of clothes including a field jacket. I have an Schott N3B that was issued to me in the USAF. It is a size large, which I usually take. This parka is very very big, tons of room. I have two small size N3Bs from Alpha. They fit good with just a tshirt on etc. Which is all I need when wearing a parka. Those coats are warm:)
I am 68 inches tall
44 chest
JZ

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Recent Alpha jackets of all types are probably sized pretty closely, so if your M-65 fits, the N3-B should fit.

I got my son an Alpha N3-B a couple of years ago, a Medium. He's generally a Medium (he just bought some Medium-sized stuff at Old Navy today), and it's a little big on him.

Hope this helps...

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
i'm grateful guys,
i think i'll order a M SIZE son i'll can wear a sweater too

anyway if there's someone else with his fit experience and photos wearing this parka(perhaps recent alpha imported type) please post

thank you alla guys;)

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
Hi guys...
i've finally received my LPHA N3B PARKA...it is sublime and very very warm!!!
i've bought a L SIZE and it fits me perfectly.
i'll post some photos tomorrow

bye;)

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
Hi Phantom:)
i'm not from northern Italy,i live in the extreme south of Italy,in the region named Calabria...you know?
Anyway,despite the latitude,i can assure you that the winters here can be very rigid too...snows in recent days:)

i wore my parka yesterday for the first time and i can say it seems to wear a oven!!..i wore a turtleneck sweater under it but i'll wear a simple shirt next time,it will suffice:D

bye

Italian-wiseguy

One of the Regulars
Sgt.MikeHorvath

another italian in the Lounge? :) :D

I know in Calabria winter could be very rigid, oth here in emilian hills we're having some fine days (and no fog; that occurs only in the plains);

I hope you enjoy your parka, I never used one
(I'm quite satisfied with three overcoats, a peacoat and a duffle coat... just too lazy to post photos, but I'll do that sooner or later!)

ciao! :)

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
Wè paisà!!!:D :D :D
felice di conoscerti caro connazionale;)
trovandoci entrambi qui mi viene tanto in mente un motivetto famoso..è il caso di dire ''tu vuò fa l'americano...ma siè nato in Italyy...sient'a me nun ce sta niente a fà...ok napulità''
ehehe

spero di sentirci presto

un saluto

Italian-wiseguy

One of the Regulars
Hi Paisà! :D

I answer you in english only cause I believe this to be the rule of the Lounge, and in order to let other people understand us italians;

anyway, if you for some reason are planning to come here, come visit me!
My girlfriend is half calabrese herself, while me (like many "northerners") I'm "mixed italian".
Ciao! :)

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
many thanks for your invitation my friend,
your very kind;)
If I had to come from your end I will make you a greeting,You can count on:)
Course the same goes for you!

a presto(see you soon,for our english friends;) )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart