Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Name that hat!

menzies

New in Town
Hi this is my first post.. and I am just jumping into fedora culture. It all began with the attached fedora. Some of you will recognize this hat from my post at the fedora chronicles.. This hat is worn by Robert Downey jr. in The Soloist.
I am working hard at trying to match my first few hats to this one. I would highly appreciate you all educating me on this hat..any ideas what it is?

Thanks and glad to be on the team!

Jeff Menzies

3835963151_4822f554de.jpg

rrog

A-List Customer
Can't answer about the hat but welcome to the lounge. I'm sure someone will come along soon who has the answer you're looking for.

rrog

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Well, we've discussed this elsewhere. If you recognize my mug, you know my opinion. ;)

(I won't say it, though, to avoid contaminating other possible ideas).

Richard Warren

Practically Family
Looks a lot like the Borsalino "Film" model I got from JJ Hat in New York several years ago. My "Como" is stiffer (or maybe I haven't worn it in the rain as much) and has stitched edging.

duggap

Banned
You guys need to check out Bencraft Hats in NYC. He sell a lot of Borsolinas and his prices are at least $100 less than that one. But I agree, for that price range, give Art a shout. I have seven of his beauties and can't decide which one is my favorite.:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes