Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natural Horsehide Vanishing Point Jacket size 44 Italian Comipel leather

Brandrea33

One Too Many
It is a great jacket. It is a weighty jacket and it fits me very well, however, I have never reached for it and it has become more of a museum piece. Additionally I am going through a nasty divorce and would use the funds for legal matters. I do highly recommend the jacket for fit, leather, smell, and beauty.
I’m really sorry to hear that my friend. I hope you get things resolved as quickly and as amicably as possible.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Those kids(young adults) will come around. Actually you’ll probly get to to know them better. After my split the kid got to meet the real me without his mom in his ear. Good luck and god speed with the divorce.
This means a lot to me. Thank you. Your words resonate. I do feel like the "real me" now.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Hey Sweets:
Raising kids you have to be a Dad always and hopefully a Dad/friend.
I’ve found after a divorce i’ve become a friend/Dad. The best of both worlds.

It can take awhile for THEM to come around but they WILL see who you are as a person and not as whatever they thought you were during a divorce.
ALL you can do is LOVE them unconditionally no matter your hurt and they will return. Then you can be their friend/Dad.
Doesn’t matter who did what to whom before, what matters is how YOU do to them and they will see.
Prayers for you and the kids.
Bowen

Rgcards

A-List Customer
Hey, I still struggle with the kids 10 years post divorce. But I keep at it and it's worth it. Kids will understand that you love them, and that will eventually heal your relationship

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey, I still struggle with the kids 10 years post divorce. But I keep at it and it's worth it. Kids will understand that you love them, and that will eventually heal your relationship
Thank you. It is amazing how encouraging these words are from guys who have been and are still going through it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner