• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Near New Eastman .50 Cal A-1

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TiltRotorFlyer, Oct 2, 2017.

1. TiltRotorFlyer

TiltRotorFlyer One of the Regulars

Thinning out the collection (yet again)....will this ever end?? Anyway, up for sale is a near new (only worn a couple times) Eastman .50 Cal A-1 in a size 46. The Capeskin is fantastic as is the grain on this beauty. Its a pretty trim fitting jacket. Measurements are as follows:

P2P: 25 in
    Shoulders: 20 in
    Sleeves: 25.5 in
    Back: 25.5 in

These go for around 1100 new...I'm asking 800 for mine and I'll ship it. Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    bond and l0fielectronic like this.
  2. No pics show. Dump PhotoBucket and upload them here directly using the "Upload a file" button, lower-right corner...

3. jonesy86

jonesy86 A-List Customer

Hi Folks

I often don't get many of the photos on this forum. It seems to be a photobucket thing that I don't understand. Neither the links from TiltRotarFlyer, not the attachments from tmitchell59 get me anywhere. This is what I usually see:

Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 10.13.32 AM.png

I've gone to Photobucket.com and they just want money to set up an account with them that I really don't need.
    Whats up with that?

4. tmitchell59

tmitchell59 One Too Many

Can you see the pics I posted above?

5. jonesy86

jonesy86 A-List Customer

No I just get:

Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 10.13.32 AM.png

6. TiltRotorFlyer

It's weird I get the same thing and of course photobucket wants 400 bucks a year to upgrade. I can see them on my iPhone when I press and hold until it pops up. Try that....I wish there was s way I could upload directly from my apple computer but TFL says photo size too large. Any bartenders care to lend a hand here? Thanks!

7. scotrace

scotrace Head Bartender Staff Member

Just click and drag your photos into the box here when you create a message. No need for any third party hosting anymore.

No one else can.

8. tmitchell59

tmitchell59 One Too Many

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. jonesy86

jonesy86 A-List Customer

I figured out how to get around when I try to upload photos taken on my iPhone, and uploaded to TFL from my MacBook Air and it says it's too large. I email myself a copy of the photo from my iPhone as a small or medium photo, then it uploads fine to TFL. I'll try your work around for viewing photos on an iPhone, thanks for the tip.

10. jonesy86

jonesy86 A-List Customer

Click and drag. Now thats getting downright intuitive. Thanks. What does WYSIWYG stand for?

Thanks again scotrace.

11. scotrace

scotrace Head Bartender Staff Member

What You See Is What You Get = WYSIWYG

You're welcome! And that is a jaw dropper of a jacket, and my size. Not in the cards right now, but holy smoke.

12. jonesy86

jonesy86 A-List Customer

Very nice looking jacket. The Capeskin vaccinates me as I understand it is very light weight, yet quite strong. P tp P, and shoulders would work for me, but Sleeves, and Back are too short. Darn!

13. dubpynchon

dubpynchon Familiar Face

That's a great spell check fix!

Amazing jacket as well, if it was in Europe I would definitely be interested.

14. jonesy86

jonesy86 A-List Customer

Yeah, I am allergic to capeskina and need to get a shot.

But that is really a gem of a jacket. Just not my size or I would sell everything to get the money to buy it.:)

15. TiltRotorFlyer

Bump

16. jonesy86

jonesy86 A-List Customer

Can't click and drag in conversations. Have to upload to media?

17. CBI

CBI Practically Family

Great looking jacket. Very different .50 cal treatment that on the ELC/HPA websites. Did they re-vamp their 50 cal approach? Lots of worn down areas in/on the manufacturer pics.

18. TiltRotorFlyer

Price reduced to 750 including shipping.

19. TiltRotorFlyer

Last price drop fellas: 700 dollars here or I'll try my luck with eBay...ugh!