Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Help with Borsalino plz.

alex.s

New in Town
Hi I'm new to the forum. I was in Canada a few months ago and found this Borsalino hat. I did not buy because I would have to bring it on the plane back- big mistake. Any way the hat is a black Borsalino summer Trilby made from Paper. I love the hat because it was so different and the hot weather in Florida. I have looked online and can't find it any place. Can anyone help me track this hat down please.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Was this hat for sale in a shop that sold hats, where was it for sale at?

Oh by the way, hello and welcome to the Lounge.

This post may get moved to the "hats" section of the boards here, just letting you know....:D

alex.s

New in Town
Yea it was in hat store-why? We where all over Canada so not sure if it was in Taronto or some other city. He all so had a Vicuna that i went ga ga over but I did not want to spend over $900 on a hat that I can't rock all the time becuase it is way to hot in Fl.

alex.s

New in Town
I don't know not sure as to what city it was in ...we spent 3 weeks in Canada all over the place ...and went to a few hat shops. Wish I know where it was so I could just buy it.

DNO

One Too Many
You're going to have to narrow it down. Canada's the second largest country in the world...over 3.8 million square miles...with lots of cities. If you could narrow it down to a particular city it would help. If you can remember the shop, it would be even better. Otherwise, I don't think anyone can help.

alex.s

New in Town
I dont care about the shop wanted help to find the hat online ....is what I'm trying to say...Black Borsalino summer Trilby made from Paper. I think it was about $ 4-500 for the hat if that helps. :D

alex.s

New in Town
What made the hat unique for me, is the fact that it was some kind of crazy paper not straw and that it was a Trilby not a Panama. If i could find out what kind of paper it is or if any one has seen or heard of this kind of hat..I could find it online. I think it might be a limited edition. Is that possible?

Bugsy

One Too Many
Hi I'm new to the forum. I was in Canada a few months ago and found this Borsalino hat. I did not buy because I would have to bring it on the plane back- big mistake. Any way the hat is a black Borsalino summer Trilby made from Paper. I love the hat because it was so different and the hot weather in Florida. I have looked online and can't find it any place. Can anyone help me track this hat down please.
Is this what you had in mind?? Check the site for more Borsalino paper hats.
http://www.forzieri.com/usa/product_view.asp?l=usa&c=usa&dept_id=36&sku=bc511410-016-00

alex.s

New in Town
Yea maybe looks like it....hard to tell from the pic..but very close i think ..and like you said in black ...it was a real tight weave on the hat that I fell in love with...Thank you :D

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Hello,

I want to buy a Borsalino Alessandria, anyone knows if this are only made of Fur Felt or any of those were made of wool?

Any advice will be appreciated !!

Thanks in advance for your help !!

JoeyC

One of the Regulars
Hello,

I want to buy a Borsalino Alessandria, anyone knows if this are only made of Fur Felt or any of those were made of wool?

Any advice will be appreciated !!

Thanks in advance for your help !!

I have had and still have several Allesandria's, I don't know of any that were made of wool. At last count 7, 3 vintage 70's rest new. None wool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy