Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need help with ELC ANJ4 sizing

xmr

One of the Regulars
Hi,
I always wanted to get an ELC ANJ4, but I'm very unsure regarding the sizing. ELC mailed the measurements but I'm afraid they do not clarify much as I do not know how thick the shearling is, all my other jackets are a lot lighter. Ebay sellers do not help either as they akways tell me it'd be perfect.

I'm 6'1", 178lbs, chest 39-40". I'd like to wear a sweater underneath. Any help is greatly appreciated...

Cheers!

Last edited:

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Hi,
I always wanted to get an ELC ANJ4, but I'm very unsure regarding the sizing. ELC mailed the measurements but I'm afraid they do not clarify much as I do not know how thick the shearling is, all my other jackets are a lot lighter. Ebay sellers do not help either as they always tell me it'd be perfect.

Cheers!
Well they would say that wouldn't they. As well as adding, 'No returns due to sizing problems'

I have an Eastman ANJ4, the fleece is around 12-15mm thick in the body area.
Cheers, John

xmr

One of the Regulars
Exactly lol. That's why I'm pretty unsure. Some people tell me the ELC ANJ4 is oversized, some tell me it's pretty tight.

Thanks for the fleece info, I'll start calculating ;-)

Plumbline

One Too Many
When I had mine it was bang on the size ... a 44" fitted like a 44" it was also a bang on fit length wise and I'm only 5' 7 1/2" with a normal length body ( shopuld have kept it, it was a GREAT jacket) ..... If I were you I'd probably go for a 40 long ????

The Aero is a little Oversized but I prefer that, and I think you can get away with it in a sheepskin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic